Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) is an immunological technique that can
detect a very small amount of target in a short time using a specific antibody.
- Diagnostic Kit
- - Simplified kit to obtain accurate and quick results by using immunochemical diagnosis
method based on antibody antigen reaction which is the representative method for diagnosis.
- Content analysis during the development of GM food
- - In order to confirm the content of additives added during the process of GM food development
or to confirm the content of GM food, it is necessary to use the antigen-antibody reaction to
quickly and accurately measure a large amount of samples. In addition to experimental evidence,
And how much is analyzed by the amount of immunological antigen-antibody reaction
- Analysis of the content of the host cell protein (HCP) derived from the cell line
- - HCP left unremoved during the manufacturing process of protein drug production leads to decrease of the efficacy of the therapeutic agent or side effects.
Therefore, a method for efficiently removing HCP and confirming the residual amount
- Anti-Drug Antibody Analysis
- - Unwanted immune responses induced by biological or biotechnological medicines can have a profound effect on the stability and efficacy of the drug.
Accurate detection and analysis of ADA is very important for the development of biologics
- - ADA formation of protein drugs such as therapeutic antibodies and growth factors may be a representative example and a method for precisely analyzing the production of ADA
- PK (Pharmacokinetics) analysis
- - Methods for measuring the content of analysis in samples during nonclinical and clinical trials
- - Method for analyzing the half-life of a drug in single or repeated dosing